The ability to fully master yourself is predicated upon the ability to cut through the narratives thrown off by your limbic brain in situations of stress to tap directly into your sensations and be at peace with them.
The ability to master the environment is predicated upon the ability to physically execute upon a series of actions which in the process yields a corresponding set of sensations and results.
The ability to master other sapiens and mammals is predicated upon the ability to bend them to your will, namely the disciplined application of the carrot and the stick. In Sapiens, it is necessary to utilize narratives to manage their limbic brain.
Any property in nature brought to its extreme form counter-intuitively appears on the surface to be its exact opposite. High levels of Self-mastery on occasions gets perceived as Sociopathy by the casual observer.
Forecoming social experiment: To practice exploiting the unsuspecting street tout without yielding a single dollar.
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isacson
- The Elon Musk blog series, by Urban Tim
- Titan: the life of a John D Rockefeller, by Chernow Ron
- Anabasis, Xenophon
- Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
- The everything store: Jeff Bezos and the age of Amazon by Stone Brad
- The Facebook effect: The inside story of the company by Kirkpatrick David
- Machina by Sebastian Marshal
- Be slightly evil, by Vankatesh G Rao
- Sapiens: a brief history of humankind by Yuval Noah Harrari
- Why the west rules for now by Morris Ian
- Analysis of Arabic Street tout aggressive sales technique by Gary Teh
- Observations in Sudan by Gary Teh
- Summary of learnings into the subject of Mundfulness by Gary Teh