Skip to content
- Embrace constrains. The main constrain anyone will experience is time
- When constrain is acknowledged, one learns the importance of prioritization
- When the importance of prioritization is acknowledged, one learns the need to horn one’s judgement and foresight through constant learning
- When self aware of where one’s lack of judgement and foresight in specific domains, one learns the need to exercise prudence
- When one learns the importance of prudence, one practices by utilizing minimal amount of resources to de-risk the maximum possible areas of uncertainty.
- When one learns the importance of de-risking, one gives emphasis on strategizing and avoids blind execution.
- The Goal, Eliyahu Goldratt
- Mastery, Robert Greene