Skip to content
- learn to read technical charts
- price and volume reflects all necessary sentiment and information
- Read the charts in different time frames with gives a sense of various impacts have on pricing trends
- news happen after the fact which drives emotions like fear. When the brain is overcame by fear irrational behavior results.
- charts remove the emotional component
On news and propaganda
- All news are forms of propaganda best avoided or taken with a pinch of salt.
- It is hard to trace much major change in life to any specific news occurrence
- news is less about facts but more a reflection of the reader’s attitudes and belief toward the subject receiving coverage
- how is it that US news sites are able to report on a country like North Korea where no information is available externally? Are the gaps mainly filled in by US propaganda
- its hard to be an educator in the US.
- There is too much regulation
- Students are not as motivated compared to students in other countries
On the environment
- Three hundred chemical components are found in donated blood that are not supposed to be there
- climate change is a major concern
- capitalism driven consumerism is not sustainable
- Slow death by the rubber duck