Skip to content
- Key weakness of my profile Yang Wood Day Master profile
- easily confused when provided with too much conflicting social signals
- slow in decision making process
- recommendations: avoid unnecessary conversations and stick to simple system that works
- Do not enter into positions until SPY MACD bullish crossover occurs.
- Practice “Let’s not talk about trading”
- When people ask how you pay for your expenses, just reply money from parents.
- When people send messages about trading related stuff just don’t reply
- Too many inputs from unqualified personnels creates confusion in the mind leads to bad decision
- Arguments is a time sink, creates a lot of unnecessary stress, drains will power, emotional and mental strengths. This leads to poor decision making when it matters
- Wasting time explaining the obvious to people does not lead to me having more money in my pocket whereas giving people wrong info leads to bad relationships later on.
- Set positions and forget
- Do not waste time debating about news on social networks. It leads to hurt feels amongst friends and relatives.
- No point reading news as bulk of the macro signals are already reflected in the prices of index by SPY. It does not generate profit.
- Don’t attempt to derive satisfaction and self-worth from trading profits. If you feel good now you will probably feel like shit later when profits start diving
- Do not talk about profits made during trades, makes others who did not make that money feel bad about themselves.
- Do not talk about losses made during trades, provides others the opportunity to make you feel even worse with their useless feedbacks.